Privacy verklaring

zondag 3 januari 2010

Januari kalender hangt

Sinds vandaag hangt ook de verjaardagskalender van januari.
Het enige wat ik nog moet doen is de namen opschrijven van diegene die in januari jarig zijn.

Since today the calendar is hanging. The only thing I must do is write down the names of the ones who have there birthday this month.


Ik heb zelf een kalender in Word gemaakt en die uitgeprint, daarna op groen karton geplakt. Het geborduurde gedeelte heb ik afgewerkt als een pinkeep en ze hangen samen op een spijker. Verjaardagskalender januari  klaar en op naar volgende maand !

I have printed out a calendar which I glue to the green cardboard and the stitching part I have made into a pinkeep.


Gisteravond begon het al flink te sneeuwen en toen we vanmorgen wakker werden was de wereld weer wit

Last night we had some snow again and this morning the world was white again


Aan de Callicarpa hangen nog steeds een paar paarse besjes

On the callicarpa there are still a few purple berries


Ik hou van sneeuw !!!

I love snow !!!


Op de vijver ligt inmiddels al een aardige dikke laag ijs

On our small pond there is a thick layer of ice


17 opmerkingen:

Nina zei

Oh, what a great and brilliant idea, Carin! This calendar is super!!

Lavendelhaus zei

Was für schöne Winterbilder.Deine Stickerei ist auch sehr schön geworden. Ich mag den Winter auch sehr gerne.
Bianca

stitchenmylifeaway zei

Too cute!! What a clever idea. When you were describing your plan I thought I understood what you were going to do but this is way better than what I was thinking of.

Loved all the pictures
Shay

Debra zei

Your pinkeep is very nice. Love the snow and berry picture. Stay warm

Anne zei

Oh it looks so cute!! It's a great idea

Carin zei

I love that idea, Carin! Great finishing job.
The snow here is gone, but it's still very cold! But the road is now terrible slippery. Be careful and stay warm.

Anoniem zei

Oh so pretty. Both the snow and your fabulous calendar. What a clever idea.

BeckySC zei

Thank you so much for your email-how sweet of you :)

I LOVE how you finished this piece!! VERY nice work :)

Have a great week :)

Meadows08 zei

I love how you are turning the pieces into an actual calendar! I'm looking forward to starting these.

Anoniem zei

What a clever idea! What pattern is that? Do they have them for each month of the year?

Jackie zei

A neatidea Carin,and I liked all your snow pics.
Jackie.

Carin zei

Beth the patterns are from Little House Needleworks and there is a pattern for each month coming out. On there website under threadpacks you can find them.

Siobhán zei

What a clever idea, Carin! I love the calendar. Happy new year!

Michelle zei

Your calendar is beautiful - what a wonderful idea! Thanks for the great snow pics - I wish I could be there!

Happy New Year to you and your family!

stitcherw zei

I love it, what a great finish. This series is so cute, I'll enjoy watching you do the others as they are released.
Sue

Rowan zei

I love your calendar, what a brilliant idea to use the monthly blocks this way.

Carin zei

Lee: LHN knows :) I'm a member of there yahoogroup