Privacy verklaring

dinsdag 8 december 2009

Let it snow

Dit patroon heb ik pas geleden al eens geborduurd maar die was voor een uitwisseling. Omdat ik hem zo leuk vond heb ik hem nogmaals gemaakt met iets andere kleuren en ook op een andere wijze afgewerkt. Dit patroon is van Country Cottage Needleworks en heet "Let it snow" 

I already stitched this pattern once but that was for a exchange. I realy liked it so I stitched it again for myself, only used some different colors. Let it Snow from Country Cottage Needleworks, stitched on jobelan 28 ct - DMC threads


Op de achterkant een bijpassend stofje met sneewpoppen.

On the back a fabric with snowmen


Inmiddels ben ik hard aan het aftellen .... nog 3 dagen en ik kan naar het ziekenhuis. Ik heb al van alles op een briefje geschreven wat ik niet moet vergeten om mee te nemen. In elk geval genoeg leesvoer en handwerkspulletjes.

I'm counting the days till I must go to the hospital, only 3 days now. I have put all my things together that I must take with me, many books for reading and some stitching stuff.

8 opmerkingen:

Siobhán zei

WOW!! Carin, I am so sorry that I'm behind in commenting. I popped in today to your blog and see all these beautiful finishes! You've outdone yourself. :) I love your Fa La La and Let It Snow ornaments. Beautiful stitching and finishing! Love the Schoolgirl Lessons hornbook, too.

I also love to read. I enjoyed the first few Monica Ferris books but not so much the latest ones. Maybe I'll try them again. I do like the China Bayles mysteries!

Best of luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly & that you make a speedy recovery.

Vonna Pfeiffer zei

Such a pretty ornament finish and for YOU! :) Good Luck with your surgery.

Karyn zei

Oh Carin, it is just beautiful from start to finish!

I had a hysterectomy with everything removed 2 months ago, and I can give any advice you need....please let me know. I am up and back to my old self....which may or may not be a good thing...LOL
Good luck
Hugs

Jackie zei

Carin,
your ornie is beautiful. I like the color change also. I am awaiting Monica Ferris books to come in. hugs. Jackie

Nina zei

How cute is this ornie!
I will think abnout you while you are in hospital and will keep my fingers crossed. HUGS!

Mylene zei

Another lovely ornamnet, Cari. Great job!

Michelle zei

A lovely ornament and a beautiful finish.

Everything of the best for your surgery and get well soon.

Unknown zei

Really cute ornament. Hope everything goes well.