Privacy verklaring

vrijdag 4 december 2009

Kerst cadeau ontvangen

Toen gisteren de deurbel ging en ik de postbode zag was ik zeer verbaasd. Ik wist dat mijn internet vriendin  Nina uit Hongarije me een kerstcadeau had opgestuurd, maar dat had ze pas de 2e gepost. Het was gisteren de 4e dus dat kon toch eigenlijk niet. Maar jawel hoor,de post was eens HEEL snel met bezorgen, maar 2 dagen van Hongarije naar Nederland.
Nina had al verteld dat ze het kerstcadeau eerder zou posten zodat ik het hopenlijk in huis had voor ik het ziekenhuis in moest en wilde me alvast ook veel sterkte met de operatie toewensen.
Toen ik de envelop open maakte was ik even zonder woorden. Ik weet dat Nina hele mooie dingen maakt, maar dit kistje met zijn bloemetjes ... zo teer, zo lief van kleur. Je wilt het blijven aaien LOL en het speldenkussen binnenin het kistje met zijn rozenspelden (die ze zelf maakt) vond ik ook echt geweldig. Verder had ze er nog een paar dingen bijgestopt waaronder een heel mooie gingerbread button.
Kijk zelf maar .... ik hoef er verder geen tekst bij te plaatsen, de foto's spreken voor zich

And then the doorbel rings and you see the postman holding a package. I'm very curious and see the name who send it, it's from Nina. I know she was sending a christmas present but that it was arriving so soon, what a surprise ! (only 2 days to arrive from Hungary to Netherlands)
She wrote she wanted to make me smile when I was staying in the hospital for a couple of days (dec. 11th) and that I got her present before christmas, but her present didn't make only a smile on my face but a tear as well, because what she send is to beautifull for words.
Just look at the pictures and I don't have to say anymore. I hope you enjoying the pictures as much as I do the presents :)






Ik had Nina 2 weken geleden al iets gestuurd voor haar verjaardag (14 december), want ik had geen idee hoelang de post er over zou doen.

I hope you all are going to her blog on december 14 th. because then she has her birthday :)
I send her an early birthday present 2 weeks ago (I didn't know how long it took to arrive and because when she has her birthday I'm in the hospital).


4 opmerkingen:

Mylene zei

WOW! Such an awesome present you received and your gifts back looks lovely too.

Nina zei

A bit early, but wiosh you Merry christmas with that box :)
And Carin dear, thank you SO much for your lovely birthday present pack, you made my day!!

HUGS,
Nina xoxox

Carin zei

WOW, what a beautiful present. Indeed no words for it! Just a couple of days before December 11th. I will think of you a lot, and many more bloggers with me!

Monique zei

Hello CArin

WHat a nice present you have got from Nina.
I really like it
Have fun with it.

Greetings Monique