Privacy verklaring

woensdag 8 december 2010

LHN ornaments and a birthday gift ...

Yesterday I turned 3 stitched patterns into ornaments. My DH Michiel had these 3 stitched a couple of weeks ago when I was busy with other things :-)

All 3 are from Little House Needleworks (one of my favorite designers) and the fabric on the back on each photo are the backside of the ornaments.

Red House in Winter (ornament 6)

The Merry Skater (ornament 7)
On top I attached some felt leaves and some red beads


Frosty Flakes (ornament 8)
For the green I used Nina's Threads color Monstergreen

~~~~~~~~

Next week Nina has her birthday and I send her a birthday surprise. I sent it a bit early because the postmen in the Netherlands are on strike on and of.
I made her a pincushion with a scissorcase and scissorfob. The pattern is from Homespun Elegance and is named Pin Pokes I. I stitched it with Nina's Threads color Chilli and Monstergreen.



I totaly forgot to take a photo of the goodies I included but luckely Nina took a photo which I place here. Included where some charms, hearts, pins, fabric and lace

10 opmerkingen:

Kathy zei

Your LHN ornaments are just lovely. The finishing on them is beautiful. And the Birthday gift is gorgeous. Your finishing on these are perfect!

Lesleyanne zei

Your ornaments are gorgeous. The backing fabrics are perfect.

Ineke zei

You have made a beautiful collection of ornaments. Great teamwork!

Nina zei

Carin... how can I describe my joy when I was opening the package you sent me? :) I was jumping :) You are so kind, everything is so beautiful and a super gift for me, thank you dear!! :)

Erna zei

Leuk je ornamenten, ik vind je hulst zo mooi gelukt..
Lief kado ook....
Liefs
Erna

natalysneedle zei

I love all of the ornament finishes. They are beautiful. The b-day present you sent to your friend is beautiful as well. Who wouldn't love it!!

Meadows08 zei

Carin your finishing and stitching is absolutely beautiful! I just love the holly leaves and berries on Merry Skater!

La Uina zei

oh!!!what beautiful ornaments!
And i really love the little charms you've sent to Nina! The keys are my favourites.

Martine zei

Très beaux ouvrages

kezako zei

Nice ...i like snowmen too !!!!Your blog is so pleasant to me !!!
Excuse my Poor english !!
Kiss
Kezako