Privacy verklaring

zondag 19 september 2010

20. Needle in a haystack ..

While I'm busy with working on my 20th block Brumelda is singing:

"Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O
With a moo-moo here, and a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O ...

"This song is perfect for this bloc Carin"

"Yes that is correct Brumelda because the name of the block is J-3 Farmer's Daughter"

"Do you know what else fits this block? .... Playing in the haystack".

"Hi, hi Brumelda, doesn't that tickle?"

"No not at all and it is warm in the haystack.... AUWWWWW ....".

"What is it Brumelda, are you okay?".

"Well .. you know the saying: Looking for a needle in a haystack and I just found it ... sticking in my hand".   

"Normaly it is very hard to find a needle in a haystack brumelda, but you found it. Just your luck. Come and sit by the block I finished".

"Okay Carin and then we will sing together the song of Old McDonald".

All other SBS blocks can be found --> HERE <--
Because I made 20 SBS blocks I put them in a table just where they come in the quilt. You can find that table --> HERE <--

5 opmerkingen:

Anne Ida zei

Hehehe, Brumelda, you silly little witch, just a witches luck to find the needle in the haystack ;o) Good thing you keep Carin amused while she is stictching her beautiful blue/white/beige blocks!

Carin, congratulations on completing 20 blocks for your SBS! The spreadsheet looks great, and is a wonderful way to keep track of your progress.

I had a lot of fun doing the G-4 yesterday, so thanks again! I'm so happy you were willing to give it up!

And thank you for your sweet compliment on my Imagine quilt! I have a soft spot for Carrie Nelson's patterns, and I figured this was the perfect one to show off the beautiful Circle of Quilters fabrics.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs and stitches

Jackie zei

Beautiful blocks Carin. I loved the pic of Brumelda with the needle (in the haystack). Too funny.
Hugs.
Jackie

Tineke Machiela zei

He carin wat zien je blokken er prachtig uit,ga zo door meid:)
groetjess ook aan Michiel en sterkte met zijn knie...
Tineke

Patricia Lessell zei

So cute and your blocks are gorgeous.
Love
Patti xxx

Debra zei

so cute. your block is wonderful too.