Privacy verklaring

donderdag 1 april 2010

Easter ornament exchange

After a lot of trouble the ornament for the easter ornament exchange is arrived with Ingrid.
The postman had it deliveried to a wrong housenumber.

The ornament I made for Ingrid  was a freebie from Liselotte
I stitched it with Anchor (color1345) on a blue fabric from my stash
 

I also attach some golden Mill Hill beads (00557) and a rabbit charm

I recieved my easter ornament from Saskia
She made me a lovely one with a red egg

There are also some beautifull red beads attached


6 opmerkingen:

Michelle S. zei

Both are so cute!

Deb zei

Both are so nice!!! Love the added beads and charm.

Lainey zei

Both are very pretty and the little bunny charm is just adorable.

Mylene zei

Both ornaments are lovely. Still waiting on mine i hope it is not lost.

Villa-loredana zei

Happy easter dear, nice exchange, hope that in the future I will return in exchange group, especially for the Christmas. With love Loredana.

Erna zei

Lovely ornaments Carin, have a great Easter
Hugs
Erna