Privacy verklaring

vrijdag 5 juni 2020

I-Spy quilt for Yara

Allereerst bedankt voor de lieve felicitaties op de geboorte van kleindochter Yara. De I-Spy quilt hebben we afgelopen woensdag afgegeven en ik hoop dat Yara er veel plezier van zal hebben.

First of all thank you for the congratulations on the birth of granddaughter Yara. We gave the I-Spy quilt last Wednesday and I hope Yara will enjoy it.


Op de voorkant uiteraard ook een lapje met Star Wars figuren (zie vorig berichtje)

On the front of course also a piece of fabric with Star Wars figures (see previous post)


en voor de achterkant nam ik een Wizard of Oz stof en maakte ik een bijbehorende gele weg.

and for the back I took a Wizard of Oz fabric and made the yellow brick road.



Ik krijg wel eens vragen wat een I-Spy quilt is. In het Nederlands zeggen wij: Ik zie, ik zie, wat jij niet ziet. De I-Spy quilt, een quilt die voor uren speelplezier kan zorgen, maar ook troost kan bieden als ze ziek op de bank liggen.

I sometimes get asked what an I-Spy quilt is. In Dutch we say: I see, I see, what you do not see. The I-Spy quilt, a quilt that can provide hours of fun, but also comfort when they are sick on the couch.


De quilt is 130 cm x 156 cm.

The quilt is 130 cm x 156 cm (52" x 62")



9 opmerkingen:

Karen - Quilts...etc. zei

I love all the star wars fabric in the quilt

Else zei

Wat is het een LEUKE verhaaltjes deken geworden! Fijn weekend, zwaaizwaai XX

Julie zei

It's such a special quilt for a special little lady.

Marilyn zei

It's so cute & will get a lot of love.
Marilyn

Coby Breitner zei

Geweldig hoe je aan al die stofjes bent gekomen, zit Pieter Konijn daar eigenlijk ook in? Eer ze dat kleed uitgelezen heeft zijn we wel even verder, knipoog!

Flickenstichlerin zei

Congratulations on your Grandaughter's birth and the wonderful quilt you have made for her.

dq zei

You are so clever with your Wizard of Oz and yellow brick road on the back! I spy quilts are so fun for everyone, especially children.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique zei

It's a lovely quilt.

The Joyful Quilter zei

Yara will surely grow to LOVE the quilt you made for her. It will proved hours and hours of entertainment and educational opportunities. Well done!