Privacy verklaring

zondag 19 november 2017

Odette Owl

Op dag 20 zien we Odette  uil en ze heeft haar tak al helemaal versierd met mooie ornamenten. De Advent Animals zijn freebies van Brooke's Books (klik).

On day 20 we see Odette Owl and she has decorated her branch with beautiful ornaments.  The Advent Animals are freebies from Brooke's Books (click).


Afgelopen week kwam ook de advent kalender van Alice Yarns uit Engeland aan. De garens die hier uit komen zijn extra speciaal want door omstandigheden is ze moeten stoppen met het verven van garens.

Last week I also received the advent calendar from Alice Yarns from the UK. The yarn that is inside is extra special, because she had to stop with dying yarns due to some circumstances.



4 opmerkingen:

Vickie zei

I love Odette's big beautiful eyes!

Anoniem zei

Hi Carin,wow your owl is so cute,have heaps of fun with your new yarn xx

RJ zei

What a sweet stitch Carin. I love your Advent stitching. I'm enjoying it very much. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Kath zei

I have been following your little embroideries, they are quite charming, the owl is my particular favourite.