Privacy verklaring

maandag 29 november 2010

Snow and a little angel ...

I just hear that Annelies recieved my gift. She had ask on the wishlist of the Dutch yahoogroup for a pincushion with an angel on it, an angel like the one from Heart in Hand. I just had to make it :-) It is the 4th wish that I fulfill for someone. I just love making things for other people !!
The pattern is called Little angel in the clouds and I finished it with a blue fabric and some lace and little red heart button. Stitched with Nina's threads. Inside I put between the filling some lavender for a nice smell.

And today we also had snow where I live. I just love snow !!! Some pictures made from the garden.




Okay it isn't that much snow but enough to give a winter look and now I'm of to make some hot chocolate.

Oh before I forget ... Nancy from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe has also started a blog. She has beautiful motto's and threads. Just click --> HERE <-- to visit her new blog.

Elisa has a give away so check out her blog

11 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

I LOVE snow, and I love your pretty sweet angel pillow! So nice!

Lesleyanne zei

I love your angel in the cloud. I have stitched this but love the way you have finished it.

Denise zei

No snow here yet. The weatherman is threatening us though.

Love your angel pillow!

Smiles - Denise

Karen zei

Your little angel is so cute! Love the finishing. Wish we had some snow...maybe in February.

happy stitching...

Unknown zei

The angel is beautiful! I love snow, most of the time. I don't like driving in it!

Deb zei

Your pillow is absolutely adorable! I'm surprised that you're getting snow so early - or what seems to be early. It is pretty though to see it.

Dani - tkdchick zei

Wow beaufiul angel!

Cheryl zei

Oh wow, i love that pillow! So pretty.
We've had a lot of snow too

Erna zei

Leuk engel, en ja sneeuw, ik vind het heerlijk maar niet als ik de weg op moet...
Liefs en geniet ervan
Erna

Mylene zei

A very cute angel. No snow here on our part!!

Anoniem zei

What a beautiful angel Carin! I'm glad you're enjoying your snow.