Privacy verklaring

zaterdag 6 november 2010

International Pincushion Swap

First of all ... thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday last Tuesday.

~~~~~~~~

In september Quilting Jeannet organized a pincushion swap and everybody could join, not only Dutch people but also people from alot of other country's joined. Two people where attached to each other, so the one where you send your pincushion to, had to send a pincushion to you.

I had as swap partner Carolyn from America and she send me a beautiful patchwork pincushion

She also send me a Yo-Yo pin

I make for her a pincushion with a pattern from Blackbird Design (Small Token)

(stitched with DMC and Nina's Threads Raspberry, Hibicus and Moss)


I also used a quiltfabric from Blackbird Design and some lace to finish it

I enjoyed this pincushion swap and next year Jeannet will organize another pincushion swap. Well ... I'm in for it :-)

16 opmerkingen:

Lesleyanne zei

Your pincushion is gorgeous. Love the colours and the fabric is perfect.

Annelies zei

You have sent and received beautiful pincushions !

Melissa ;-) zei

Great pincushion you received and the one you sent is gorgeous. The fabric and stitching match so well that they look like they were bought as a kit!

Deb zei

Your pincushion is absolutely beautiful! You picked the prettiest way to finish this off. And the one you received is wonderful as well.

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com zei

Both pincussions are gorgeous! Greetings, Cisca

Wendy zei

Carin, how beautiful is your pincushion! Love the one you did for her, but love even more the pincushion you sent me with my winnings from your giveaway. Thank you ever so much!!! Hugs to you!

Lynn S. zei

Whoa! I LOVE them both! Lucky you!

Deborah zei

Bothe of the pieces are beautiful!

Thearica zei

That is a beautiful pincushion you made for your partner! And you received a lovely back in turn as well. :)

I am organizing a pincushion swap on my blog but it is going to be ran a little different than the one you were just in.

Come and see what mine is all about. Would love to have you and your readers join mine. :)

Anoniem zei

Both are so beautiful. I particularly love the cross-stitch design on yours, and the choice of fabric. Lovely!

Karen zei

Love of both them. The fabric and lace trim are perfect for the design you stitched. The patchwork is just too cute....love the design of this one and will have to file it away.

Chris zei

I already saw both pincushions on Carolyns blog. They are beautiful!!

Micki zei

Both are lovely...looks like it was a fun swap!
Micki

DAWNIE zei

Oh just love the Petite point cross stitch well done and love one that you have received also.

Chookyblue...... zei

love the pincushions..........hope Jeanett does another swap next year....

Solstitches zei

I love your BD pincushion Carin.
What a beautiful finish.
The pincushion you received is lovely also.
Margaret