Privacy verklaring

vrijdag 26 november 2010

Christmas owl ...

I got a email yesterday that my package had arrived so I can you again something I made. This time for Iris who ask on the wishlist (Dutch yahoogroup) for a little christmas ornament that she could hang in her ornament tree. I choose for a pattern of The Floss Box because I know Iris love these patterns


Im still working on a birthday present for someone, who has her birthday in december :-) And I have taking out my gingerbreads from LHN because this stitching I started last year but didn't finish it. I hope to finish it in the next few weeks. I'm also working on my winter quilt in between cross stitching.


9 opmerkingen:

Ineke zei

This little owl is very cute! I am sure Iris loves it.

Denise zei

Cute owl. He reminds me of my very first project.

Smiles - Denise

Márti zei

Very cute! I love it! :)

Lesleyanne zei

Your owl is soooo cute. A lovely finish.

Erna zei

Wat een leuk ornamentje Carin...
Liefs
Erna

Jane zei

What a sweet little stitch, love his Christmas hat.
Look forward to seeing the gingerbread progress and winter quilt xxx

Lainey zei

That is sooooo cute! I have an owl mad friend who would love that.

Devon zei

Thanks for sharing,,I just went there and order 5 ornament patterns,,very cute,,thought I do them for my grandchildren,,yes I did order the owl..very cute..

Rowyn zei

What a cute ornament! :-)