Privacy verklaring

woensdag 24 november 2010

And another christmas ornament ...

First to all of my American friends for tomorrow:
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving day !!!

~~~~~~

Again I can show you what I have made for someone of the Dutch yahoogroup because it arrived by her. Diana ask on the wishlist a christmasornament of Lizzie Kate and I made one for her. I choose a new pattern of Lizzie Kate called: Where's the party.

On the elf shoes I attach some golden beads

~~~~~~~

My husband Michiel is begin working again after his knee surgery since last monday for half days. The knee needs still alot of rest because it still is swelling when he is doing to much. So from time to time he is lying on the bed in the livingroom for a rest. Bowy likes that very much because he also can rest then (do you see the smile on his face?)



11 opmerkingen:

Faye zei

Too cute!!!!! Faye

Jane zei

Carin, I can't make up my mind which is more cute - the L*K ornament or Bowy ~ both are gorgeous and make me smile
xxx

Erna zei

Schattig, zowel de elf als Bowy
Liefs
Erna

Nina zei

:)) Your dog is amazing :)) I see the smile on his face :))

Your ornament is so cute and adorable!

Lesleyanne zei

Your Lizzie Kate ornament is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colour of the fabric you stitched it one. Great picture of your dog taking a nap.

Deborah zei

Love the ornament! Bowy is way to cute.

Ruth zei

Love the ornie! Adore the smile!!!!!!!!!

Katrina zei

Cute ornament and I love the puppy pic. He looks like he's smiling :-).

Barb zei

Oh just love the LK ornie and it sure looks like a dogs life in your house .Hope the knee continues to improve.
Take care.

♥ Nia zei

I love your ornament!! Is so cute!
Beautiful finish, congrats :)

Anoniem zei

Wonderful photo of your smiling dog! And best wishes to your Michael for a swift recovery.