Privacy verklaring

dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Pincushion and very nice present ...

A few weeks back I got from a friend some quiltmania's, I love those quiltmagazines. As a thank you present I was going to make a pincushion, but my husband Michiel said: "Is it alright if I going to stitch it? Then you can go on with the things you are making". Yes ladies ... my husband can do embroidery and he can quilt :-) And I'm very happy with him.
So when I found the pattern for the pincushion, some stitching fabric and the colors he began and after two days he had stitched the design. He even made the letter S, the letter from my friend Sylvia.
I found some lovely quiltfabric for the back and made it into a pincushion, so we both have working on it.

The fabric in the back I have use as the backside of the pincushion. The pattern is from Tralala and its called: Boite a boutons.

And today came a very nice present from the USA. Thearica send this after she had picked my name as a winner of her Fall-into-Fall give away. And look at what she send me ... she spoiled me

2 big knitting balls bouclé (this will be become a beautiful sharf)
2x yard of batik (love those colors)
spool of thread
buttons
quiltbook
and then 2 shelf sitters.
Do you see those shelf sitters, sitting on the knitting yarn,  I never seen those overhere and I love them !!



Those are so funny !!!
My birthday is next week but when I got this package today I did think that today was the big day LOL
Thearica thank you again !!!

9 opmerkingen:

Thearica zei

I am so very glad that you like your goodie package... And have a wonderful birthday! :)

Unknown zei

How nice that you and your husband share a love of hand work. He did a very good job with the pincushion.

I love the shelf sitters! The thimble is so cute - his little face makes me smile!

Have a very happy birthday - any special plans?

Unknown zei

Wow what a wonderful package, it is so lovely to receive nice goodies in the post. How great too that your hubby did some stitching, he did a wonderful job, and why shouldnt men enjoy needlework!!

Gina zei

Love the pin cushion that your hubby made.
Happy Birthday for next week.

Those shelf sitters are fabulous. I've never seen anything like them either.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Lesleyanne zei

Your both did a lovely job on the pin cushion. Love the shelf sitters never seen them before.

Lainey zei

Your DH's pincushion looks wonderful. What a great package you received. I LOVE those shelf-sitters they are sooooo cute!
Hope you have a lovely Birthday.

Lainey zei

Your DH's pincushion looks wonderful. What a great package you received. I LOVE those shelf-sitters they are sooooo cute!
Hope you have a lovely Birthday.

Blu zei

What a pretty pincushion!

How wonderful that you and your DH share hobbies!

The shelf sitters are so cool!

Lynn S. zei

Really enjoyed looking through your blog, etc. What fun! Those little shelf sitters crack me up ! Ha! Great job on all your LHN ornaments too! Lucky you that has a hubby who will share your hobby!