Privacy verklaring

donderdag 6 mei 2010

Things ready for next project

No, no ... I don't start with the new project yet because I'm stil working on the village sampler and that one I want to finish first, but ... I lay all the things that I need for my new project together.
These are the things; beautiful fabric with a dark red color DMC
As you know I'm a quilter too and I bought a beautiful pattern of a quilt with cross stitch patterns in it.
Just need to buy the right color stitching fabric for this patterns.

Here you see al the fabric that will into the quilt

Last sunday when we had our 5th weddingday I baked a Cinnamon/apple cake
and served this with lemon balm tea. The lemon balm was fresh from our garden.


When I was baking our dog Bowy didn't move at all. He was busy with ....
SLEEPING.
Oh well... a dog needs his rest too and especialy at a sunday :)


10 opmerkingen:

Karyn zei

Your fabric looks amazing, I love love love the colors!

Happy Anniversary! Your cake and tea look wonderful, and so does sweet Bowey :)

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Hugs
Ma TK

Annie zei

Gorgeous fabrics. It will take a lot of willpower not to start on that project!

Yummy tea and cake!

Katrina zei

Happy belated anniversary! Cake and tea look yummy :-).

Quilt fabrics are gorgeous too.

~*Sharee*~ zei

What beautiful material!! I can't wait to see the finished project, I wish I could quilt. :(

Nina zei

You dog is soooo cute :))) I love dogs!!

This stash is wonderful, how many beautiful fabbies!! What are you going to make with them?

I also adore your May calndar post before!

Carin zei

@ Nina I have a pattern of a quilt and in that quilt there are squares with a little cross stitch pattern. I hope to finish villagesampler this week so I can begin with it and then I can show you all pictures :)

Erna zei

Mooi stofjes en die cake ziet er verrukkelijk uit .....
Liefs
Erna

Lainey zei

Belated anniversary wishes. Tea and cake looks yummy.
Can't wait to see your start on all that gorgeous fabric.

Villa-loredana zei

Congratulation dear carin for your wedding day, I have it on 22. of april and we celebrate 38. Your foto make me shame, as I also have to clean the pond and all around, but iti is raining the whole week, and neither the next will be better. Please how did you make that the frogs are there, they come or you have bought it the zoo shop. Maybe they will survive, because the fish not, kitty Lea is here and his great enemy, please look on my last post, to see how is sleeping, both the dogs and cats are always tired. Regards from Loredana.

Mylene zei

What lovely fabrics, Carin.

Een hele fijne Moederdag gewenst!