Privacy verklaring

donderdag 29 april 2010

Garden pictures

Oh boy ... I love my new camera.
So much that I haven't stitched much the last few days LOL

No I was playing with my new camera and did make mainly close-up pictures,
I still don't know how the hole camera works, but the close-ups I already know.

I took some picture in the garden of the flowers
(each picture click to enlarge)

Pansy

Don't know the name of this one

Mint (mentha)

Don't know the name of this one

 Lesser periwinkle (Vinca minor)

Don't know the name of this one

Forget-me-not

Don't know the name of this one

Muscari botryoides (don't know the English word for this one)

Don't know the name of this one

Garden lilac (Syringa vulgaris)

Bird Cherry (Prunus padus)

And when I took enough pictures of the flowers, it was (Mc) Bowy's turn.
Here are his lovely eyes

and even of his nose I made a picture

At last I wanted to now if I could make some good close-ups of my needlework.
These are the first stitches of the month May from LHN, I must hurry with the stitching because in a few days its may 1th.
But ... my camera makes beautiful close-ups :)


Thanks for looking and I hope I don't bore you with my pictures. 
The next few days I going to post more :)

12 opmerkingen:

Lesleyanne zei

Beautiful photos.

Deb zei

What fun you're having with the new camera! I'll bet you just want to go around and take pictures of everything. The ones you posted are fantastic.

Anoniem zei

Great pictures !! I love the ones of Bowy, sooo cute !!!!!
Have a wonderful Koninginnedag ; )

Carin zei

Moncha kun je me een email sturen. ik heb de boekentips voor je :)

Ranae zei

Awesome photo's!!!
Have fun with the new camera

Annie zei

Looks like a fabulous camera. Flowers are noses are all crystal clear!

Lainey zei

Looks like you had wonderful fun with your new camera. The pictures are beautiful.

Villa-loredana zei

Hello my dear, all is beautiful, flowers and especially a sweetie dog. How clever eyes. With love from Peroj. Loredana

blueladie zei

GORGEOUS pictures, Carin! GREAT new camera!!! Awwww love your 'fur baby.' :)
Cathryn

Erna zei

Jouw tuin is vast een plaatje ,prachtige foto's hoor Carin
Liefs
Erna

Debra zei

What kind of camara did you get?
Love the pictures.

Anoniem zei

Hoi Carin,
alvast van harte gefeliciteerd met jullie trouwdag en met de verjaardag van je dochter. Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal een hele leuke dag zullen hebben !!!
Veel plezier.