Wednesday, December 23, 2009

January from LHN finished and a Christmas wish

Today I finished the first month of LHN: January
I realy love how the colors turned out
I have stitched it on 32 ct. jobelan, dyed in strong tea
Threads as charted (Crescent colours)
I still have to finish it of to a pinkeep for my calender, but that is for later :)


We have made a little film on internet by Elfyourself to wish you all a Merry Christmas, starring ourselfs (with the dog).
If you want to take a look, click on the picture and sing together with us ...



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornie, colors are so fabulous on this fabby.
    Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
    HUGS,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Carin

    goed om te horen dat alles oke gaat.
    Wat een leuk patroontje is dat van LHN.
    Waar heb jij die besteld en dat garen heel erg mooi.

    groetjes en fijne kerstdagen Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique ik heb het besteld in Amerika (Downsunshine lane.com). Ik krijg elke 2 maanden het patroon met 2 nieuwe maanden met het bijpassend garen. Volgens mij is het ook in Nederland elke keer te koop bij Crownstitches.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW Carin, it's beautiful! I just ordered it from the Stitching Bits and Bobs sale, I can't wait to start it :)

    I looooved your video, too funny, and your dog, LOL.

    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carin!

    I'm so happy to find your blog. So many beautiful works!

    Best wishes for a Very Happy New Year.

    Greetings from Hungary, hugs:
    Judit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that you got good news from the doctor!

    Lovely finish!

    Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.