Friday, November 13, 2009

New patterns arrived

This week my patterns arrived that I had orderd for my birthday
I know that they would come after my birthday but that didn't matter
I'm glad they are here now !

I orderd:
A quaker halloween sampler from Cherished Stitches
and
The book of spells from The Good Huswife


And then this one I realy like:
Witches Hollow from The primitive needle
Today I'm going to order the 39 skiens (weeks dye works) for this one,
so I can start with it when they arrive

4 comments:

  1. Great new stash! I have these patterns also, I think we have the same taste when it comes to Halloween designs. 39 hand dyed threads! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what an amazing stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so to Jolene :) My favorite theme over the year to stitch are halloween patterns, but I also love to stitch ornaments for our Yule tree and there are SO many christmas patterns I can use for our tree ... last me years to stitched them all LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs! looking forward on updates on one of them...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.