Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gourmet garden finish on my birthday

Yesterday (nov 2th) was my birthday and I had a wonderfull day !
Lots of visiting from my children, family and friends.

In between I had also some time to stitch on the last stitches of Gourmet garden
from Little House Needleworks and finished it before my visiters came.

The fabric was white, but then I dyed it in hip-rose tea
and there was a beautifull color lilac.

On saterday we had a wonderfull samhain (halloween).
It is one of the eight sabbats we pagans celebrate.
I never make photo's during our rituels, but I made one of the simple table decoration that was on the table during our samhain dinner.

I also had baked some little pumpkin cranberrycakes which where delicious.


3 comments:

  1. Great finishing, Carin! :) Are you going to frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LHN finish !!
    And yummie cakes you made !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures you took of your Samhain table and the wonderful cakes! This was the first year I had to work our very special Samhain and still feel out of sorts.
    Bright Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.